17 Feb 2017 ● Tamil ● 2 hrs
Touted to be India's first ever underwater war film, this is based on the mysterious sinking of the Pakistan Submarine Ghazi in the year 1971. To know whether this film is engaging or not, read our review below: www.cinecluster.com/the-ghazi-attack-movie-review-rating.php
A warm welcome and thunderous applause to India’s first War at Sea movie.
This is one of a kind movie, which will be remembered by everyone for its unique stroryline and screenplay.
Huge efforts were put in by the entire crew for making this movie a success which actully proves that “HARDWORK NEVER FAILS”.
War between India and Pakistan on SEA during early 70’s through submarines S21 and Ghazi.
First half - Slow pacing but still interesting
Interval Block: Perfect suspense.
Second Half: Although medium paced, the under water war sequences increases the speed and tempo of the movie. Some sequences are edge of the seat mode and there were thunderous applause and GOOSEBUMPS for most of the war sequences.
A huge applause to the Director and the Production Company for presenting this amazing movie.
1) Story and Screenplay - An out of the box thinking and perfectly executed.
2) Cinematography - Must be mentioned for worthy capturing of the emotional scenes, war sequences and the interiors of submarine.
3) Under Water War Sequences Choreography - Nail biting and edge of seat scenes perfectly planned, co-ordinated and executed. KUDOS.
4) Editing and VFX: Main pillars for the perfect and edge of the seat portrayal of this movie.
5) Art Director: Deserves a big round of applause for creating the submarines. Even a minute property in the submarine is perfectly created through detailed study. Am sure the Art Director would have done tremendous amount of homework for this.
6) Music and Sound Design: Apt and perfectly fitting for the mood of the scenes.
7) Artists: Perfectly fitting and aptly played their role.
Ardent cinema lovers, who feel that the Indian cinema should match with the hollywood movies on technical aspects will surely appreciate and welcome this movie for its great attempt.
A must watch, WOW, Amazing and gripping edge of the seat suspense movie.
Request to the theater owners in Tamilnadu and Andhra:
The movie is excellent. Kindly increase the show timings and number of screens, since, movie of this kind should be welcomed and supported.
These kind of films never visit the theatres often that too with this much if technical brilliance, Ghazi is one rare kind of one Don't miss it. - https://goo.gl/BwX46T